 Pirates / 631
Subject:
Extra cutlasses galore...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 21:59:51 GMT

Just letting Pirate fans know that I bought ten of the tiny 1747 sets from
S@H, and all of them came with an extra cutlass.  Cool, now I have a pile of
them! :)

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

Re: Extra cutlasses galore...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 03:27:22 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Paul Davidson writes:
Just letting Pirate fans know that I bought ten of the tiny 1747 sets from
S@H, and all of them came with an extra cutlass.  Cool, now I have a pile of
them! :)

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars
www.filmforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Film News

Just a side note, these sets are great if you just need a little more treasure
(and who doesn't).  My set came with eight gold pieces and a cup!

Rob (The Newbie)

Re: Extra cutlasses galore...