 Pirates / 636
Re: Extra cutlasses galore...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 04:26:08 GMT

I have a few extra Dark Gray Anchors I am willing to trade.  I am looking for
some of the items below.

Silver Armor (conquistador) 1-1
Knight Face Shield (Black)  2-1
UFO Insectesoid Shoulderpads (2 Black,1 Gray) 3-1
Other Castle Armor Helms 3-1
Ice Planet Visors 4-1

I have 10 Anchors I am willing to part with.  I am not willing to sell these
pieces because of their high trade value.  Please E-mail me if you are
interested.

Thanks,
Matt

Note: (1-1 = 1x for 1 Anchor)

To really arrest my attention, tell me about a set I can buy for next to
nothing that has quantities of anchors, ship's wheels, and those four
pronged lantern holder thingies c/w top covers in the same colour.

Ohhhh ohh ohh, and 18th century convict minifigs!

Hit me with it baby, uhh haa, uhh haa.........

Richard