 Pirates / 633
Re: Extra cutlasses galore...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 03:51:58 GMT

I've got more cutlasses than I can safely store in my ships, and gold well,
yes, one can always use more.

To really arrest my attention, tell me about a set I can buy for next to
nothing that has quantities of anchors, ship's wheels, and those four
pronged lantern holder thingies c/w top covers in the same colour.

Ohhhh ohh ohh, and 18th century convict minifigs!

Hit me with it baby, uhh haa, uhh haa.........

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/
Note the change in URL - Port Block is moving (to new and larger
accommodations)
Do adjust your set.