 Pirates / 635
Re: Extra cutlasses galore...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 04:22:57 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Paul Davidson writes:
Just letting Pirate fans know that I bought ten of the tiny 1747 sets from
S@H, and all of them came with an extra cutlass.  Cool, now I have a pile of
them! :)

That is a great little set.  Of all the Pirate minifigs, that one is my
absolute favorite torso.  Useful for so many Pirate personalities--looks good
with a peg leg, looks good with those awful Fright Force heads, and looks good
with eye patch head, as well.  Plus makes an excellent Castle fig for so many
other personalities, too.  The tri-corner hat and the head that comes with this
fig in this set are also very useful.

I seem to have enough pistols, cutlass swords, gold coins, and Yellow goblets
at the moment, though.  But Yellow plates are always on my want list.
This set does not have a treasure chest which is fine with me.  The last time i
counted those damn things I had nearly a three digit number.

High time I called and ordered some of these little sets.
It may very well be the last time North American Shop At Home has any Pirate
set listed in the catalog.

__Kevin Salm__