 Pirates / 56
Re: Mast options
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 19:04:49 GMT

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999 09:59:19 GMT, Tony Priestman
<Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote:

I was playing about last night, and discovered that the tall mast base
is a firm fit on *top* of the thick mast section. So if you've got two
of the bases, you can add an extra 7 1/2" in height at the thick end,
rather than lashing bits to the top. Subject to aesthetic approval, of
course :-)

Arrrr.  So now I know there are other mast-parts in existence, which I
don't have.  And if I had them, I could make more really cool ships, with
more varied masts.  And all I have to do to get these bits is to buy one or
more copies of the either of the biggest and coolest pirate ships ever (it
looks like only the BSB and SES have the base-column), which go for premium
on auction.  Arrrr, indeed.

Steve