 Pirates / 36
35  |  37
Subject:
Mast options
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 16:36:47 GMT

I think I already know the answer to these questions, but I'm hoping I'm
wrong:

It seems like the pirate-ship masts go together only one way: base-mast,
octagonal "crow's nest" platform, then the upper-mast.  Is there any other
useful way to put these pieces together?

Also (or more to the point), is there any way to vary the height of the
masts, other than building taller/shorter bases for the masts to stand on?

Steve