 Pirates / 48
Re: Mast options
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 14:43:06 GMT

Tony Priestman wrote
I was playing about last night, and discovered that the tall mast base
is a firm fit on *top* of the thick mast section. So if you've got two
of the bases, you can add an extra 7 1/2" in height at the thick end,
rather than lashing bits to the top. Subject to aesthetic approval, of
course :-)

Hey hey!  Something new!

This seems to work a treat _and_ gives you a stable base for building an
extra platform part way up the mast.

I like it.  I like it fine.  I have a suspicion that Mr Priestman may have
enhanced shipbuilding in the legoverse.  Top marks!

Richard
Still baldly going...
Speak to the Governor at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/
PI[so,ig+++ pi++ is,ia-]++ AD++ NI+ TO---- S+ LS- A+ LM- YB66m :-)