 Pirates / 4291
Re: Cliffton Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:45:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd wrote:

Hi all,

I present Cliffton Castle:

(pic=link to gallery) deeplinks at bottom of post : )

Hey Nathan, there is alot to like in here: aysmetrical castle, giant beacon, water feature, sculpted terrain...and plenty of action to please the mainline hot weather crowd. Excellent attention to detail throughout. My personal favorites are the harbor...that rock jetty, and the dirt path that leads up to the castle. Good stuff Nathan.

-Keith