 Pirates / 4154
4153  |  4155
Subject:
(MOC) 12-gun Top-Sail Schooner RTS REMEMBER the LEGAMO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 05:23:49 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

12-gun Top-Sail Schooner RTS REMEMBER the LEGAMO

at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=113321

A two center section ship.

What do I like with what I did with this MOC, I like that masts have rake, and it has a low tumblehome, and the shaped sheer in the hull. And also that bow gun ports are still used and the bronze swivel guns.

She not quite done I need a blue waving flag for the fore mast top. And a figure head, that’s neat and small, maybe not just another minifig female torso.

why pirates? (recall what Sam Houston said about us)

so what do you think?

kurt

Austin, TX