 Pirates / 4154

Subject:
(MOC) 12-gun Top-Sail Schooner RTS REMEMBER the LEGAMO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 05:23:49 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

12-gun Top-Sail Schooner RTS REMEMBER the LEGAMO

at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=113321

A two center section ship.

What do I like with what I did with this MOC, I like that masts have rake, and it has a low tumblehome, and the shaped sheer in the hull. And also that bow gun ports are still used and the bronze swivel guns.

She not quite done I need a blue waving flag for the fore mast top. And a figure head, that’s neat and small, maybe not just another minifig female torso.

why pirates? (recall what Sam Houston said about us)

so what do you think?

kurt

Austin, TX

Re: (MOC) 12-gun Top-Sail Schooner RTS REMEMBER the LEGAMO