 Pirates / 4501
Re: (MOC) 12-gun Top-Sail Schooner RTS REMEMBER the LEGAMO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2006 00:03:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, Kurt Baty wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Have you considered one like the (http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/tallships/demand04.jpg Demand)? (Minifig head, 1x2 plate with one stud, 2x headlight bricks plus 2 1x1 plates).

I’ve looked closely at this, and it’s good, but ... I was thinking of a non-person figure head, I think, that I want to use http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6029a and make a (white) bucranium. I just haven’t figured out how. It would be a fitting figure head for my RTS Vessel!

Now that’s a great idea!

I am replying to this old thread, show-off my white bucranium figure head.

From Black-Pearl-lite!

enjoy

kurt

   Yee-ha!