 Pirates / 4166
Re: (MOC) 12-gun Top-Sail Schooner RTS REMEMBER the LEGAMO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 01:06:49 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kurt Baty wrote:
   12-gun Top-Sail Schooner RTS REMEMBER the LEGAMO

at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=113321

A two center section ship.

What do I like with what I did with this MOC, I like that masts have rake, and it has a low tumblehome, and the shaped sheer in the hull. And also that bow gun ports are still used and the bronze swivel guns.

Another worthy vessel! While I’m not generally a fan of schooner rigs, this is an excellent example...

The mast rake is subtle and that stern, narrow and nicely schoonery.

   She not quite done I need a blue waving flag for the fore mast top. And a figure head, that’s neat and small, maybe not just another minifig female torso.

Have you considered one like the (http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/tallships/demand04.jpg Demand)? (Minifig head, 1x2 plate with one stud, 2x headlight bricks plus 2 1x1 plates).

Cheers

Richie Dulin