 Pirates / 4153
4152  |  4154
Subject:
(MOC) 20-gun Brig-of-War RTS SAN LEGONIO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 05:04:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

20-gun Brig-of-War RTS SAN LEGONIO

at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=114001

This is my rebuild of the BSB, three hull center sections.

what do I like with what I did with this MOC, I like that I the used the gun ports in the bow and the stern, and I like my bronze swivel guns.

why pirates? (recall what Sam Houston said about us)

The first of two MOCs from me showing off the fleet.

It’s not a large fleet ;^)

kurt

Austin, TX