 Pirates / 4170
Re: (MOC) 20-gun Brig-of-War RTS SAN LEGONIO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 15:10:06 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, Kurt Baty wrote:
   20-gun Brig-of-War RTS SAN LEGONIO

at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=114001

This is my rebuild of the BSB, three hull center sections.

what do I like with what I did with this MOC, I like that I the used the gun ports in the bow and the stern, and I like my bronze swivel guns.

A very nice development of the BSB!

Thanks!

   And yes, the swivel guns are pretty cool.

The color is called “dark orange”

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3062b

In choosing colors look at:

http://isodomos.com/ColorTree/Tree

   (But they shouldn’t count in the number of guns for the rating!)

My bad!!

but then TRS never had ratings!

http://www.texasnavy.com/shiplist.htm

note: “Guns: 6 small”

And recolouring the hull sections certainly works... I shall have to experiment with electrical tape too.

I look forward to it!

I shall spyglass her soon...

Cheers

Richie Dulin