 Pirates / 3214
3213  |  3215
Subject:
Announcing the launch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:35:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey there,

This is my first posting.  forgive errors.

Having recently rediscovered the hobby I would like to announce the launch
of the "Mort de la Mare", a lateen rigged C17th Xebec Corsair Galley out of
Brickoli on the barbary coast.

It has been some work to complete and thanks are due to Kenneth Tam, Richie
Dunlin and Tom Reed for their advice.

Thanks

Mike