 Pirates / 3222
Re: Announcing the launch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:18:38 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Mike Swanson writes:
Hey there,

This is my first posting.  forgive errors.

Having recently rediscovered the hobby I would like to announce the launch
of the "Mort de la Mare", a lateen rigged C17th Xebec Corsair Galley out of
Brickoli on the barbary coast.

Great looking ship, wonderful idea.  Got a laugh seeing the
'prisoner/slaves'.  Very refreshing.  Keep up the good work.

It has been some work to complete and thanks are due to Kenneth Tam, Richie
Dunlin and Tom Reed for their advice.

Thanks

Mike

Its people like you that keep the .Pirates theme alive and kicking.  Enjoyed
your pix, Mike.

Hugh