 Pirates / 292
Re: Imperial Soldiers Rank?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 08:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:
Tom,

I don't think there was ever a formal ranking system, you'll have to sort
one out for your own armed forces.

There are two torsos: the grunt's, with the crossed white sashes, and the
officer's (so I use them ;-) with the buttoned back top coat, showing off
the inner lining.

By the way, there were soldiers, officers and admirals (being a finer coat
than officers.  They (of course) came in redcoats and bluecoats.
2 Cents.
Aaron>maniac@vol.com