 Pirates / 318
Re: Imperial Soldiers Rank?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 22:39:09 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote

But my admirals wear their bicorns front-to-back rather than
side-to-side, so what do I know.  :-)

Mmmm, so do I.

http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/aga-02-n.jpg
http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/aga-06-n.jpg

Not at all sure about the historical accuracy, but it just looks more
dashing, no?

My army chieftains wear them side-to-side. They're not _supposed_ to be as
dashing, are they ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/