 Pirates / 287

Subject:
Imperial Soldiers Rank?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 04:08:13 GMT

Hi all,
  I'm not a military buff and so I haven't a clue as to what the ranking of
the Imperial soldiers are supposed to be.  I gather that the one with the
white trimmed hat is an admiral and the foot soldiers are obvious, but what
are the others.  Does the color of the epaulets and the hats mean anything?
I'm thinking that lego probably just mixed in the different hats and
epaulets without following a system, but I'm not sure.  Is there anyone who
can enlighten me on this?  I was trying to come up with a ranking system for
mine, so any info would help.  I'm hoping it might save me from making up a
system!
Thanks

Re: Imperial Soldiers Rank?