 Pirates / 166
Re: Prussian
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 03:02:15 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:
Heather Patey wrote

Where is the head from?  I haven't seen it before.

He's a ninja shogun in another life ;-).

Aha!  He seems to have adjusted quite well.

There is a quite a trade in heads between my themes.  As a general rule, I
like the expressions on heads, rather than the straight smiley (although one
always needs _some_ young and gormless minifigs).

What heads in any theme don't need is stencilled on communications gear.  It
just looks a little unusual in Port Block.  "Well, umm, its all the rage in
Paris this season, its, well, umm, its jewellery.  Its nice isn't it.  Isn't
it?"

Just imagine them on a movie set, I suppose...  or maybe that's where they
_think_ they are...

I agree they're limiting.  I've heard of some dextrous poeple managing to
remove them, but they've got steadier hands than I.  I usually hide microphones
behind hoods and dragon-helms and the like, if I need to.

Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective