 Pirates / 139
Re: Sadly a look at this group...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:55:30 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Scott Arthur writes:
Sadly a look at this group, and I see there is no mention of the year
2000 catalogue. This can only mean there will be no pirates this year.
Role on 2001!

Scott A

Nope, but my prediction was that if Adventurers continued, we would not see a
return of Pirates.  We may never see a return in any case.  One can hope for
2001, but perhaps Pirates is just too out of style, and something hipper makes
more sense to Lego.  I'd like to know the answer just for my own piece of mind,
but they play their cards close to the gravy stains.

Bruce