 Pirates / 151
Re: Lego 2000 and Beyond
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:36:55 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:

Except for the part about Blue and Red being Redcoats and Prussian - I
always thought of it as British and French infantry, with the Blues doubling
as British Navy as necessary.  For Prussians, I tend to use backpacks,
shakos, white epaulettes, blue pants, and the blue pirate shirt with the red
and white undershirt and brown belt.  Maybe you have to be there, but it
looks quite good IMHO.

Richard
Still baldly going...
Speak to the Governor at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/
PI[so,ig+++ pi++ is,ia-]++ AD++ NI+ TO---- S+ LS- A+ LM- YB66m :-)

Yup, English and French (or aboard Limey ships, officers and marines).

I like your Prussian.

Bruce