 Pirates / 1617
Re: What is the best Pirate set ever?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 04:42:48 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Sean Forbes writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Jon Furman writes:
Now we all know that the Black Seas barracuda will represent itself very
well here,  It is the first flagship set, and one of the most detailed.  But
I want to know who really likes what out there?  There are some great sets
in every pirate year, but which one do you love personally?  Why?  Is it for
the  parts, is it for the figures?  Is it for the playability, Innate
coolness, bang for the buck?  Who loves the small sets? Lets hear some
chatter out there!

I personally don't own a copy of the Black Seas Barracuda, though I think
its probably the best.

Of the sets I own, I think Shipwreck Island is about the best. Its just a
nice looking little set.

The Imperial Trading Post is also a nice set, but could have been a little
better. I do like the merchant ship that come with it, and it had a whole
lot of people.

Caribbean Clipper is also one of my favorites but that's because my
Grandparents got it for me.

Anyway just my two cents
Steve