 People / 3792
Re: Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:18:35 GMT

In lugnet.people, James Wilson wrote:
Poke fun if you wish, but the silence coming from BrickMedia is deafening.
After seeing Tim's post at FBTB, I e-mailed BrickMedia, inquiring about the
status of the magazine (for which I have already paid a year's subscription),
and suggesting that he address Tim's departure in a public posting at LUGNet.
So far, I have received nothing in way of reply

James Wilson
Dallas, TX
Lugnet Member 1783

I have also paid for a subscription to the magazine.  If this project has indeed
failed, I would appreciate a reply regarding a timeframe as to when refunds will
be issued.

Regards,

Michael