 People / 3792
    Re: Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia —Michael Arrighi
   (...) I have also paid for a subscription to the magazine. If this project has indeed failed, I would appreciate a reply regarding a timeframe as to when refunds will be issued. Regards, Michael (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia —James Wilson
   (...) Heh, that's a good one! I hope you weren't serious, 'cause I'd say if they fold, the chance of "Charter Subscribers" seeing their $$ back is nil. James (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.people)