 People / 3797
Re: Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 06:43:14 GMT

snip

By the way, has anyone heard from Matthew and is he and his family alright?

Sicerely and with love for this community,

Todd

Todd and all from one of my emails with Tim last week, Matt *IS* alive and okay. Apart from that I am “out of the loop” at was is/has/will happen with BrickMedia, Brickswest, and the Bricks Magazine.

-AHui LDraw Help Desk