 Announcements / 2154
    Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia —Tim Courtney
   I am posting this message to the community at large to inform you I have left BrickMedia (www.brickmedia.com) and therefore am no longer involved with any of its properties. I have made several requests to Matt over several weeks' time to remove my (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

        Re: Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia —Richard Noeckel
     (...) And Elvis has left the building! It's summer-time people...don't get so worked-up about stuff. I'm sure there will be a reconciliation in the future. (Both you and Matt are good peoples in my books) Or is this just a publicity ploy to increase (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.people)

         Re: Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia —Manfred Moolhuysen
      (...) Still, it would be awfully nice if Matt could say something reassuring at this point. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.people)

         Re: Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia —James Wilson
     Poke fun if you wish, but the silence coming from BrickMedia is deafening. After seeing Tim's post at FBTB, I e-mailed BrickMedia, inquiring about the status of the magazine (for which I have already paid a year's subscription), and suggesting that (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.people)

         Re: Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia —Michael Arrighi
     (...) I have also paid for a subscription to the magazine. If this project has indeed failed, I would appreciate a reply regarding a timeframe as to when refunds will be issued. Regards, Michael (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.people)

         Re: Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia —James Wilson
     (...) Heh, that's a good one! I hope you weren't serious, 'cause I'd say if they fold, the chance of "Charter Subscribers" seeing their $$ back is nil. James (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia —Richie Dulin
   (...) Why the secrecy? I mean, you're not wishing to discuss the details, you're upset that your name hasn't been removed from the site, and you need the support of those who 'need to know' so it obviously wasn't an amicable separation. So why not (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia —Adrian Egli
     (...) I'm obviously not Tim but am working with him on a very important project right now whose deadline comes the end of this month. You'll read all about this in eary August when it's over. He's playing a very big role in this project and it is (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia —Todd Thuma
   Richie I can appreciate your desire to know what is going on between Matt and Tim. I am unfortunately not able to fill in the gaps but I can tell you this; Matthew Gerber owns the BrickMedia, LLC and the trademarks BricksWest and Bricks Magazine. He (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia —Ahui Herrera
   <snip> (...) Todd and all from one of my emails with Tim last week, Matt *IS* alive and okay. Apart from that I am "out of the loop" at was is/has/will happen with BrickMedia, Brickswest, and the Bricks Magazine. -AHui LDraw Help Desk (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.people, FTX)