 Announcements / 2154

Subject:
Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:26:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I am posting this message to the community at large to inform you I have left BrickMedia (www.brickmedia.com) and therefore am no longer involved with any of its properties. I have made several requests to Matt over several weeks’ time to remove my name from the BrickMedia websites, and those requests have not been honored.

Because my name is still listed on the BrickMedia websites against my wishes and without license, I feel I should make it absolutely clear I am no longer involved by posting here.

This information isn’t new to the public, but this is the first time it’s come out in the form of an announcement - see my response at the bottom of this FBTB thread.

I do not wish to discuss the details surrounding why I left BrickMedia in public. Those who need to know already know, and have been very supportive of me. Any questions you have about BrickMedia should be taken up with its owner, Matt Gerber.

Tim Courtney

Re: Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia