 People / 329
Re: Time to update the old roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 06:18:07 GMT

On Sat, 11 Dec 1999 06:12:27 GMT, "Mike Poindexter"
<lego@poindexter.cc> wrote:

No, you are mistaken.  On a small table, shots are not difficult due to large
distances.  They are difficult due to clutter.

Good point.

I have been wanting a 10 foot snooker table for a long time.  That my friend
is the only way to go.

Why not a real 12?

Jasper