 People / 325
Re: Time to update the old roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 10:13:52 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mike Poindexter writes:
I'm awfully fond of my 9 footer.  Played on just about every size out there
(including a monster 7x14!) and I like my 9 foot.

6x12.  The largest snooker table is the 6x12 size.  It looks like it is about
14 feet and is almost that long when you add in the rails, but it is still
referred to as a 6x12.

Bzzzt.  7x14.  It wasn't a modern snooker table, 'twas an antique.  (I was
*very* *very* privilidged to be allowed to play on it - I count it among the
signal honors I have been granted)  It was (and presumably still is) 7x14 in
table size.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/