 People / 318
Re: Time to update the old roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 02:26:31 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

Myself, I'm more into throwing sharp pointy things at simulated
beer-barrel tops, as far as pub games are concerned..

Well, for pub games, foosball can't be beat. Nor can I when I'm playing
it. At least not by 99% of the population.  But I do like darts. I used
to keep a set AT the pub that we went to a lot (they have a cubby there
for regulars to keep darts at).

Red Lion. Military Trail, Boynton Beach FL. Best English pub I've ever
been in (which isn't saying much, since I've not been to England).
Supposedly very authentic, except for one flaw... the food tastes good.

I just wish I was better at darts. My brother-in-law was prez of the
local league for a while, he's pretty good.