 People / 332
Re: Time to update the old roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:45:25 GMT

On Sat, 11 Dec 1999 03:21:10 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:
Jasper Janssen wrote:

Table football, yes. Real, that is, soccer. (one of the balls on my
table at home is actually a little plastic soccer ball...)

You lay your balls on the table? Ewww.

So what do you do when you want to practice at home?

I don't have a dartboard at home but I do have more than one set of
darts. If I want to practice I go to my brother-in-law's house.

Ah.. so my guess is, you don't practice very often?

One-hundred-and eeeeeiiiiiighty..[1]

[1] Which I've personally only managed once.

I've NEVER shot a ton-anything, much less a ton-eighty. I'm not very
good.

A bit of practice, and you'll be shooting ton-plusses regularly. I
shoot them 10+/hour in practice. Ton-forties are much more rare (once
maybe twice a night at most, when in good form), and one-eighties..
well, I told you ;)

Jasper