 People / 290
Re: Time to update the old roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 06:12:33 GMT

In lugnet.people, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I guess that means it's time for me too...  Especially since I can copy
stuff like Year of Birth from Tim's info :)

Heh...

# of LEGOfests Attended: 1 (Mindfest, October 99, hopefully one in
Cleveland soon)

Waaaaaaaaa!  You have no idea how bad I wanted to be ther! :(

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: LDraw & LEdit Tutorial, people on the web
think I'm 10+ years older than I really am.

I could put that one down too... :)

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: web/graphic design, drawing/painting, biking,
hiking, camping, traveling, tennis, ping-pong, skiing, pool, more...

Pool?  I like to shoot a game or two now and then.  Have my own cue,
etc...used to be pretty good, but now I don't play often enough.

-Tim