 People / 330
329  |  331
Subject:
Pics of FIRST Lego Leage Competition in Chicago
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 06:27:12 GMT

I just scanned in the pictures I took at the FIRST Lego League Mindstorms
competition at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago last Saturday.  I
couldn't get to zacktron.com's FTP server, so I threw em up on ldraw.org.  The
URL is:

http://www.ldraw.org/fll-pics/

Highlights:
FLL-01 is a picture of me with John VanZwieten Jr. and his son, John
VanZwieten III.

FLL-04 is John VanZwieten III with his robot in the Mindstorms workshop.

FLL-06 is a shot of the Apache team with their robot, the team took second in
the competition.

FLL-10 is a shot of O.R.E.O. with their robot, they took first on Saturday.

FLL-13 another of Apache.

There are a few more pictures yet to be developed, and I'll get those up when
they come in.

Enjoy!

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

If you don't believe in Gosh, you'll go to Heck, where you'll face eternal
darnation.