 People / 289
Re: Time to update the old roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 05:23:02 GMT

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> writes:
I think its about time I update my roll call.  Here goes:

I guess that means it's time for me too...  Especially since I can copy
stuff like Year of Birth from Tim's info :)

Name: Bram Lambrecht
Gender: male
Year of Birth: 1982
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 12
Location: Cleveland Heights
E-mail Address: blambrec@student.chuh.org
LEGO/home page URL(s): http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/
Marital Status: single
Children: 0
Occupation: High School Student / web site designer
On R.T.L Since: Early 1996 was my first post, but I didn't read much.
I've been on LUGNET since the beginning, and since then haven't touched
RTL.
# of Sets in LEGO Collection: 150+  (maybe close to 200)
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: 0
# of LEGO Pieces: ??? 25,000 ??? (I should estimate this sometime)
# of LEGOfests Attended: 1 (Mindfest, October 99, hopefully one in
Cleveland soon)
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 0
First LEGO Set: some Duplo set, first "Legoland" set is the one I
mentioned in my first Roll call (don't have it handy right now)
Favorite Theme(s): Space, then Town
Favorite Set(s): my own :)
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): Always changing / Blacktron I
Set/theme you would like to see: Cheap ultimate Collector series of
anything :)
Current LEGO Project: Pentwing Fighter cockpit (I'm stuck)
Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: LDraw & LEdit Tutorial, people on the web
think I'm 10+ years older than I really am.
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: web/graphic design, drawing/painting, biking,
hiking, camping, traveling, tennis, ping-pong, skiing, pool, more...

In lugnet.people, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I guess that means it's time for me too...  Especially since I can copy
stuff like Year of Birth from Tim's info :)

Heh...

# of LEGOfests Attended: 1 (Mindfest, October 99, hopefully one in
Cleveland soon)

Waaaaaaaaa!  You have no idea how bad I wanted to be ther! :(

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: LDraw & LEdit Tutorial, people on the web
think I'm 10+ years older than I really am.

I could put that one down too... :)

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: web/graphic design, drawing/painting, biking,
hiking, camping, traveling, tennis, ping-pong, skiing, pool, more...

Pool?  I like to shoot a game or two now and then.  Have my own cue,
etc...used to be pretty good, but now I don't play often enough.

-Tim

Re: Time to update the old roll call
In lugnet.people, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: web/graphic design, drawing/painting,
biking, hiking, camping, traveling, tennis, ping-pong, skiing,
pool, more...

Pool?  I like to shoot a game or two now and then.  Have my own cue,
etc...used to be pretty good, but now I don't play often enough.

Well, I've always liked playing pool, but never played much.  Recently,
my brother decided to purchase a small table (about 3x6 feet--only $50),
so now I play almost every day :)  I'm getting better...
--Bram

Re: Time to update the old roll call