 Parts / 392
Re: How do -you- clean your LEGO parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:27:34 GMT

Actually you have you clean your pieces for one time. Mostly I used a nail
brush. Off course time consuming but very effective. Just with hand warm water
and soap is not necessary.

I only wash my pieces when I just bought a party of used pieces. You never know
what's between it (some people really are very dirty!) and I don't like unclean
stuff. I keep all my pieces sorted in closed drawers. And when there's a
littlebit of dust on my MOCs I use a paint brush to sweep it off. Or the vacuum
cleaner (just for larger plates :-)

Dennis