 Parts / 388
Re: How do -you- clean your LEGO parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2008 02:35:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jordan Bradford wrote:

   How do -you- clean your LEGO parts?

I run them in the dishwasher, on the top rack in mesh bags. I even use the heat. It’s never been a problem.

To dry the bricks, I put them in the food dehydrator. It’s one of those stackable models with a big pile of trays. I distribute the parts out so they aren’t piled on top of each other, then leave the dehydrator running on low temp overnight. It works like a miracle; all of the tubes get dried out with absolutely no work.

Allen