Re: Brickfest 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 23:11:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Tim Courtney writes:
...I still hope BrikFest is held in early-mid June like last year - that's an
almost perfect window for me.  I'll find dates I'm *not* available though, >which
I have to attend a graduation sometime in there.
Ditto. Early/Mid-June would be ideal for me, and Chris says (he can't post
just right now) that he probably couldn't come unless it was then.

I'd love to go.  Just about any time would be keen for me, but I'd need
about 6-8 weeks advance notice to get the time off work.

Cheers,
- jsproat