Re: Brickfest 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 05:44:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Tim Courtney writes:
Hey everybody - are there any plans for Brickfest 2001 yet?  I really want to
make it this year and I would like to know soon when it is to plan my trip.  My
best friend and I want to make a road trip out of it from Chicago before he
leaves for the Army in July.  I'm off school mid-May, and early June sounds good
for me like before :)

PLEASE get this event planned soon, there are lots of people who want to attend
given the success of it last year.  It was a lot of fun then, and I'm looking
forward to a bigger and better event.

If you want help planning, I can volunteer after the end of Feb, because of my
schedule.

-Tim

I'm sure that as soon as they have something worked out for Brickfest they
will let us all know. Hopefully that will be one of the main topics during
their upcoming meeting.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****