Re: Brickfest 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:47:05 GMT

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message
news:G7Mxu9.JKx@lugnet.com...

   Frank--what about that idea you had to run some kind of Pirate Game
   outside Brickfest?  (In particular, a weekender sort of thing, maybe
   a "PirateFest"?)  If BrickFest will be soon (like April), maybe some-
   time over the summer might something like that be possible?  (Whoa,
   really convoluted English alert!)

...I still hope BrikFest is held in early-mid June like last year - that's an
almost perfect window for me.  I'll find dates I'm *not* available though, which
I have to attend a graduation sometime in there.

-Tim