 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / *371 (-20)
  February RichLUG Meeting

The Richmond Lego Users Group (RichLUG) will be holding its next monthly meeting on Saturday, February 1, 2003, from 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm at the Tuckahoe Library on Parham Road. General fun with Lego is on the agenda. Check out our website (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: More K-Mart stores to close

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:H8q4G5.9Ir@lugnet.com... (...) The only store in Richmond that is on this list is the Big K on Parham Road near Regency Square. I'm kind of surprised at this closing since the store seems to be (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Target's MOT 75% off

"Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message news:H8IAF0.CpJ@lugnet.com... (...) couple (...) [snip] (...) they (...) by (...) [snip] Here in Richmond, Virginia, what little Lego there is in the Clearance aisles is still at 50% off. Of (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Raves for 3431 and Lego Basketball in General

I just wanted to take a few minutes and do some raving about how much I like the new Lego NBA Basketball sets. Initially, I had very little interest in the announcement of this new theme since I’m completely apathetic about the world of professional (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Pics and Comments on New Adventurer Sets

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H764B7.Inn@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) had (...) I (...) [ ... snipped ... ] The TRU circular specifically states that the Orient sets are not included in the BOGO. Mike -- Mike Walsh - (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.animation, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pics and Comments on New Adventurer Sets

(...) Unfortunately, the ad says it excludes "Orient Expedition" sets. (21 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.animation)

  Re: Pics and Comments on New Adventurer Sets

In lugnet.general, Tom Reed writes: <snipped info about the new sets> (...) Thanks Tom for posting the info and pics of the new Adventurers sets. I had a chance to drool over them (except for 4717) at TRU yesterday. I'm glad I was just window (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.animation)

  Pictures of My Halloween Display at Zany Brainy

The folks at the local Zany Brainy were nice enough to let me come set up a single table display and show off my spooky Lego creations for Halloween this year. I finally got some pictures developed and posted to Brickshelf to share with folks: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.harrypotter) !

  Re: Don't have to about LEGO to be geeky...

(...) approached by the local group of Richmond Linuxians* who would like us to give it up to them. Like heck we will. EVERYONE knows that a LUG is a LEGO Users Group. Duh! Greg *I'm sure they look remarkably similiar to the NY group. (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Pictures from RichLUG's Latest Train Show

Nate: It was great meeting you. Thanks for coming down and helping us out on Sunday. Also, glad to hear about your success with the Santa Fe cars. We're hoping that a smoother track bed will also help the cars run smoother. Tim "Nate Jacobs" (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Pictures from RichLUG's Latest Train Show

Hey Guys. Enjoyed seeing the pictures. I am glad I was able to come down that Sunday and see the layout. It was good to get to meet each of you as well. I have managed to fix some of the issues with the Santa Fe train. I replaced the plates from the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Pictures from RichLUG's Latest Train Show

(...) were lots of great details, from the concert to the fruit stand. I noticed you had a couple of aerial views, was there a second floor to look down from? I haven't seen a MichLUG display from that perspective, but I hope to eventually. Anyways, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Pictures from RichLUG's Latest Train Show

(...) I'm here! I can only find about half of the photos I took. I am not sure where the pirate ship train and overhead photos are. The instructions I have from my son are that I need to open the images and save in a compressed file. Then I can (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Pictures from RichLUG's Latest Train Show

Pictures of RichLUG's display at the 25th Annual RF&P Model Railroad show are available on BrickShelf in the following gallery: (URL) gallery also includes one sub-folder (Brickgonia) that holds pictures of my Halloween-oriented MOC's that were (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: RichLUG Train Show - Sept. 21-22 & 28-29

Just wanted to remind folks that RichLUG's two weekend display at the RF&P Model Railroad Show is beginning this weekend (9/21-22). See below for additional details. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: RichLUG Train Show - Sept. 21-22 & 27-28

Doh! The second weekend of the show is Sept. 28-29 (Sat & Sun). Thanks for pointing out the date mistake. G. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: RichLUG Train Show - Sept. 21-22 & 27-28

Is the date for the second week-end 27 and 28 or 28 and 29? If it is the latter, I should be able to go. (...) www.smv.org. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  RichLUG Train Show - Sept. 21-22 & 27-28

Now that September's here, I wanted to post and let folks know about RichLUG's next train show that will be happening the last two weekend's of this month. Last year (in November) we put on our first public display as part of the annual RF&P Model (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  RichLug at BrickFest

Greg and Tim, I noticed your designated section in the BrickFest Train Layout. Impressive! It's great to see Brickmond represented so well at BrickFest. I regret not being able to attend this year but wish you two well with your fantastic MOC's and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  The Brickelodeon Theatre and Performing Arts Center

The City of Brickmond is proud to announce the completion of its latest public works project: The Brickelodeon Theatre and Performing Arts Center. The Brickelodeon is an outdoor venue that will alternate between various brickmation programs and (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.animation, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact