 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 353
352  |  354
Subject:
RichLug at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 01:48:44 GMT

Greg and Tim,

I noticed your designated section in the BrickFest Train Layout. Impressive!
It's great to see Brickmond represented so well at BrickFest. I regret not
being able to attend this year but wish you two well with your fantastic
MOC's and  thanks for all the effort you have made to make RichLug a great
town.

I hope Rich makes it to BrickFest on Saturday. Tim and I had a wonderful
time when we went for the day on Saturday last year.  That was definately
the highlight of my Lego 2001 year. Go Rich!

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Science Museum Train Show and Lego
Day/monthlong Display at the Tuckahoe Library. If you need any
track/baseplates/monorail/trains/etc. for BrickFest let me know.

Wish I were there and glad that you will be,

Bert