Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:30:50 GMT

Dagnabit.

The first link here:

is actually what I'm working from. Yes, now the dark truth can be known. Evil
Wayne hasn't got a imaginative bone in his supple, nubile, third-person-talkin'
body. I just want to be loved. Is that too much to ask?!?!

I guess it doesn't matter what team I'm on. I'm more inclined for wholesale
destruction, but considering I'm probably going to have to steal my tactical
ideas beyond that maxim, I could be a real albatross to the team.

Or will I....?

I'll also need more distinct directions before next weekend (i.e., Cross the
boarder. Look for Moose. See unibomber-style shack, you've gone too far.)

-FleshRender

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan wrote:

All right, here's what we have for teams so far:

The Baddies (aka Evil Corporate Villains):
Joe "BellySticker" Comeau
Dan "BrainBiter" Boger
Travis "StumpGiver" Kunce

The Upstarts (aka Vigilante Justice):
Jorge "GroinKicker" Fernandez
Jenn "Bloodlust" Boger
Shaun "ToeStubber" Sullivan

The ADP Police (aka The Fuzz):
Jonathan

The Masses (aka Civilian Cannon Fodder):
To be controlled in conjunction with a fun little random-esque algorithm being
developed.  Both sides will have partial control of said civvies, much like
sheep in a long-past medieval game.

TBD:
Wayne "FleshRender" McCaul
Dave "Crotchsmasher" Eaton

... And for anyone hungering for ideas, inspiration, or anticipatory glee,
here's a short list of some links to small-scale buildables:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=kerouac
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=mino

.. and so on.  Or, just go scout around the previous highlighted mech pages at
.build.mecha.

Anyway, just some imagination food ...

-s

Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars