Re: NELUG Meeting, 12-18-2k 19:30:00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 03:08:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Kyle D. Jackson writes:

Would it be okay if a rogue Canadian joined your get-together?

Of course you're more than welcome to join us!   Hope to see you there.

eric

As I understand the maps, Waltham is pretty much on the side of
Boston.  I might have a little bit of free time before
heading to the meeting.  Is there anything interesting to go
see (in a short amount of time)?  I should probably make the
mandatory-before-death pilgrimmage to "Cheers".  Would that be
pretty time-consuming?  Any other suggestions?

Also it would be nice if I could meet up with somebody before
the meeting, at TCS or wherever, so I don't feel like a total,
well..., bored Canadian lost in New England  :]  I'll probably
need help translating the scribings on the LEGO sets anyhow.
And I hear tales of the locals mugging outlanders for their
boots..., should I just stay in my car and drive fast until
the meeting?   ;]

Oh, should I eat before going there or is the meeting in a
restaurant thingy?

Thanx,
KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada