Re: NELUG Meeting, 12-18-2k 19:30:00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:42:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Wayne McCaul writes:

I was wondering if your meetings were open to others or if it's a members
only thing? I'm sort of interested in meeting other AFOL,

That's pretty much the whole purpose of the club!  You are, of course, welcome
to attend, and we'd love to actually count you as a member, too.  Don't worry,
there aren't a whole lot of requirements for membership- we don't charge dues
or anything.  Pretty much, attending the meeting makes you a member. :D

Hope to see you there!

eric