Re: NELUG Meeting, 12-18-2k 19:30:00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 18:12:35 GMT

Groovy.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks.

Evil Wayne

"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Wayne McCaul writes:
Excellent!

Count me in. (I'm 99.44% sure I'll be there)

BTW, I've never been inside the restaurant, will it be obvious where to go?

Usually we are around to the right as you go through the entrance.  If you
don't see us right away just ask at the front desk.  If you come over to TCS
before hand you will know who we are anyway.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/