Re: NELUG Meeting, 12-18-2k 19:30:00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:30:40 GMT

Hi there,

I was wondering if your meetings were open to others or if it's a members
only thing? I'm sort of interested in meeting other AFOL, but don't want to
intrude. I live south of Boston, so you're the closest club to me.

I've also been to the Construction Site a few times so I'm not likely to get
lost (this time anyway, not like that first time...)

Thanks

Evil Wayne

"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Eric Joslin writes:

(Sorry for the wide distribution, but I didn't want to miss anyone who might be
interested.  Follow-ups set to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

NELUG will be having its next meeting on Monday, December 18, at Bison County
BBQ in Waltham, Massachusetts.  The room is reserved for 7:30 pm, but as usual,
I'll be willing to bet that members will begin the evening earlier than that by
doing a little shopping at The Construction Site (www.constructiontoys.com)
which is right across the street.  Directions to TCS are available on their
website, including getting there by public transportation.

Topics for discussion will most likely include:

1) The recent train show
2) Planning for the upcoming train show in March-April
3) The next BrikWars event
4) Holiday shopping
5) Anything and everything, LEGO related and not.

I can personally guarantee that some of the constructions from the train show
will be on hand, so if you didn't see them at the show, you can see them at the
meeting.  The room is nice and big, so you're encouraged to bring MOCs of all
sizes to display.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

eric