Re: NELUG Meeting, 12-18-2k 19:30:00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 20:05:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Eric Joslin writes:

NELUG will be having its next meeting on Monday, December 18, at Bison County
BBQ in Waltham, Massachusetts.  The room is reserved for 7:30 pm, but as
usual, I'll be willing to bet that members will begin the evening earlier than
that by doing a little shopping at The Construction Site
(www.constructiontoys.com) which is right across the street.  Directions to
TCS are available on their website, including getting there by public
transportation.

Just in case we need a firm head count, it looks like I can definitely be
there.  Don't know if I will bring any MOC's, mostly because its a PITA getting
them down off the shelf for the Shelf Railway.

Looking forward to it,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/