Re: NELUG Meeting, 12-18-2k 19:30:00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:24:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Wayne McCaul writes:
Excellent!

Count me in. (I'm 99.44% sure I'll be there)

BTW, I've never been inside the restaurant, will it be obvious where to go?

Ah, yeah, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.  If you don't run into us at
TCS beforehand, or follow someone carrying LEGO into the restaurant, you can
always just tell the folks at Bison County you're part of the party in the
private room, and they'll show you what's what.  They only have one private
room.  And for futher reference, it's recerved under my name.

eric