Re: ConTraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:16:13 GMT

Indeed. I am still waiting to hear back from them, I might e-mail them
again. Any thoughts on what we want to do?

Wow, a real thread is going in our Lugnet group again!  Woohoo!

At the last Con, I was talking about doing some Aquazone.  I don't think
I'll get to that this time, but we'll see.  I'm mainly going to focus on
Castle stuff.  I've got my two towers--the trees and bridges are built for
the Forestman one, and hopefully I'll get photos soon--and the inn and
shoppes from the last Con, and I expect to build a fair amount more (I'm
just not sure what yet).  It won't be as extensive as Mich-Mash, but it
should be pretty good.

Peter